Feldman earlier this year revealed that he had provided the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office with the names of multiple sexual predators in Hollywood during their investigation into molestation allegations lodged against the late pop star almost 15 years ago, but nothing was ever done about it.
He claims to have found a copy of the audio interview that he had with the Santa Barbara Sheriff's Department back in 1993 when Michael Jackson was being charged with child molestation. "They're on record. They have all this information". The Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Office reportedly obtained audiotapes from 1993 on which Feldman names the individuals who allegedly abused him, building what seemed to be a strong case for Feldman.
The sheriff's office now says they did find audio recordings of Feldman's interview, though they did not reveal further details, adding that they are unable to comment further because the case involves the alleged sexual abuse of a child.
He claimed he told his story to detectives in Santa Barbara County - and named names - in 1993, but they weren't interested. "A copy of Mr. Feldman's interview was located", Kelly Hoover, the department's public information officer, confirmed to Fox News. The recording is being turned over to the Los Angeles Police Department.
One of the many confounding aspects of the Feldman case is that it's not clear why he reported his allegations in Santa Barbara County if the alleged abuse took place in Los Angeles County.
4 important things Taylor Swift said about sexual assault and harassment
The fiery testimony, she said, came from frustration, particularly with Mueller's lawyer's treatment of her mother. She spoke of the importance of coming forward out of fear of what Mueller could do to someone more vulnerable.
Officials had persistently denied any record of such information, but on Tuesday the sheriff's office backtracked and said there was such a report. "Everybody that affected my life, I'm going to give the perspective that I can give, what I viewed, what I experienced from a first-hand account", he told Today.
Feldman, a child star from The Goonies and Stand By Me, has been saying for years that he and other child actors were sexually abused as minors by a pedophile ring in Hollywood.
He was earlier seeking to raise $10 million but is now only seeking $1 million to make a small budget version of his original concept, according to his Indiegogo campaign page.