1 in custody in connection to reports of shooter at hospital

Adjust Comment Print

No possible motive for the shooting was released.

Frink is expected to be arraigned today at the Grafton County Superior Court on the charge of first-degree murder, reports Boston.com.

Attorney General Gordon MacDonald identified the victim as Frink's 70-year-old mother, Pamela Ferriere, of Groton. However he did say they are still investigating the crime scene and that multiple shots were fired.

Police say they are investigating reports of an active shooter at New Hampshire's largest hospital, a facility from which some people were evacuated Tuesday.

The official Twitter account of Dartmouth College posted a message detailing part of the supposed shooters description. The shooting caused evacuations and elicited a massive police response to the sprawling hospital campus in Lebanon.

No one else what injured in the ordeal, though many patients and workers alike were terrified as word spread. As he was leaving the room, he heard her shout or scream something, then turned and saw Frink pointing a gun at her, the affidavit said.

Needle Tilting Mid-Session For Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc (AMC)
On average, equities research analysts predict that AMC Entertainment Holdings will post ($1.03) EPS for the current fiscal year. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which can be accessed through this link .

Authorities have said a person was taken into custody while trying to leave the grounds of the hospital.

Mike Barwell, media relations manager, told NH1 News police were on their way to the hospital around 1:45 p.m. Tuesday.

"We thought it might be a drill".

Several of Frink's neighbors in Warwick said he mostly kept to himself. "We talked about it and chose to evacuate to the hallways".

Susan Flynn, who was about to have surgery at the hospital, told WCAX she and her husband escaped to a patio soon after the shooting. And we have no information from police about any casualties.

Neighbors on Hoxsie Avenue say Frink lived with his two sons. Police suspected that alcohol played a role. The suspect was caught about an hour after the first active shooter alerts. The hospital urged those who could safely flee to do so and those who could not to shelter in place.